Are people becoming more psychic these days? And if so, why?
Is there a psychic veil between this world and the next, and if so, is that veil finally thinning?
That was the question I posed to international renowned psychic medium John Holland while sitting down on-location at the Moth and Moon Studio in Bedford New Hampshire. But that question was just the tip of the iceberg. We covered so many critical issues surrounding the idea of the spiritual, psychic, and intuitive realms.
Why does it seem that more people are becoming psychic or intuitively inclined? How do we actually know if we’ve been in contact with “the other side?” Is technology bringing the spirit realms closer to us?
These are just a few of the questions I asked John during this most candid and somewhat unusual discussion. At the end of it all John maintains his position. We are all psychic at our core, but as he puts it, “The price of sensitivity IS sensitivity.”
Watch this episode on YouTube
Highlights from this episode:
- Why are more people now having “psychic experiences?”
- Is the veil between this world and the next “thinning?”
- Why not everyone can be a medium.
- What is the difference between being psychic vs. being mediumistic?
- How does communication with “the other side” actually happen?
- Is the digital world making it easier to communicate with the non human realms?
- What is the most common form of after-death communication (ADC)?
- How to know if you’ve been visited by a loved one in a dream.
- How to achieve a balance between the physical and spiritual.
- What role is ADHD playing in spiritual development? (As discussed in my interview with Mary Rodwell)
- Is the human species being upgraded through genetic modification? (As discussed in my interview with Mary Rodwell)
- How an automobile accident triggered a kundalini awakening for John.
- Are we being energetically influenced by the people around us?
- How EMF’s (electromagnetic frequencies) are affecting our consciousness and cognition.
- Why do we so often explain the “paranormal” away?
- Has there been a program to hide our intuitive abilities from us?
- How can parents be more sensitive to their “psychic child?”
- What are the signs that your child is intuitively inclined?
- Why electrical equipment and devices need to be kept at a minimum in the bedroom.
- How technology is pulling people out of their spirituality.
- Are there specific times when we’re more psychic? (Days, months, time of day, etc.)
- Tips for effective meditation.
- The energies associated with color.
A psychic perceives. A medium receives.
“The price of sensitivity is sensitivity.”
“[In the morning], instead of reaching for your outer technology, reach for your inner technology.”
Book: The Spirit Whisperer – by John Holland
Web site: A Place of Light (A spiritual center based in Massachusetts)
Book: Psychic Navigator – Harnessing Your Inner Guidance by John Holland
Workshop: Learn to Awaken Your Psychic Strengths
Web site: Dr. Joe Dispenza
Event: Natural Living Expo (November 12 – 13, 2016)
Video: Mediums – We See Dead People – an A & E TV Special featuring John Holland
John Holland is an internationally renowned psychic medium and spiritual teacher. He has been lecturing, teaching, demonstrating, and reading for private clients for over 17 years. He’s dedicated to the ongoing development of his unique gift and brings real integrity to his profession. John says, “If I can help people connect with someone on the other side, and bring peace, comfort, and perhaps some closure, then I’ve done my job.”
To learn more, visit his website: johnholland.com