We’ve heard it many times – truth is stranger than fiction. But when trying to keep some semblance of normalcy and sanity in a world that continues to show us its more mysterious side, it might do us well to consider that truth includes a broad spectrum of experience, including possible interactions with human looking extraterrestrials.
Preeminent UFO researcher and historian Richard Dolan who’s painstaking research has culminated into several books, including UFOs and the National Security State, volumes 1 and 2 and A.D. – After Disclosure, took the time to depart from his “usual fare” and discuss some of the more perplexing and bizarre aspects to the UFO story. Except none of these incidents involve UFO’s per se, but rather E.T. encounters of the human kind.
During our “out of this world” conversation we discuss:
- The bizarre nature of human looking E.T. encounters and the consistencies that exist throughout.
- The telepathic link between these beings and those witnesses who can “hear” their thoughts.
- The conspicuous though secretive nature of these beings.
- Remote viewer Ingo Swann’s own human/E.T. encounter.
- The possibility of hidden “alien” communities on our planet.
- Are these human looking entities actually “Star Beings” (a.k.a. star, indigo, crystal beings)?
- Our inability to understand the true nature of reality in which advanced beings exist.
- The possibility that these beings are genetically enhanced (technologically advanced) humans.
- The concept of “Hubrids.”
- How our understanding of linear time may blur our understanding of these beings and the environments in which they exist.
- The necessity for our governments and mainstream media to marginalize the UFO subject.
- The paradox of UFO disclosure.
- Do the Black Eyed Children figure in to this bizarre phenomenon?
- How to use web capability to determine the legitimacy of unusual claims.